The Bach Cello Suites for Guitar: In Standard Notation and Tablature (Paperback)
The complete six Suites for Violoncello solo (BWV 1007-1012) by Johann Sebastian Bach transcribed for guitar in standard notation and tablature.
Composed between 1717 and 1723 the six Suites are some of the most frequently performed and recognizable solo compositions ever written for cello.
They are considered some of Bach's greatest musical achievements.Includes:
- Suite No.1 in D major (orig. G major) BWV 1007
- Suite No.2 in A minor (orig. D minor) BWV 1008
- Suite No.3 in G major (orig. C major) BWV 1009
- Suite No.4 in Bb major (orig. Eb major) BWV 1010
- Suite No.5 in G minor (orig. C minor) BWV 1011
- Suite No.6 in D major BWV 1012
Bonus: Downloadable audio files for all the pieces in this book.