The Time-Travelling Cat and the Viking Terror (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Time-Travelling Cat series.
- #1: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Egyptian Goddess (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Tudor Treasure (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Roman Eagle (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Aztec Sacrifice (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: Time-Travelling Cat and the Great Victorian Stink (Paperback): $9.99
Topher is planning a trip to London to visit a friend—but there have been bomb threats, which makes him worry. What's more, his beloved cat, Ka, has gone traveling again—and then, in the middle of a big bomb alert, Topher is called away—to a Saxon village threatened by Norsemen. Now he must get the villagers to heed his warning and foil the aggressors led by the terrifying Viking, Ingwar the Boneless, infamous for his cruelty and devious tricks. Can Topher save the village in time?
About the Author
Julia Jarman has written over 80 books for children, including Big Red Tub, Tooth Fairy in Trouble, and Make Friends, Break Friends.
"Jarman writes in an engaging manner revealing an exciting slant to history and Viking Terror is no exception. She strikes balance between action, with plenty of lively battle scenes, and character development . . . This is an enjoyable read for confident younger readers." —Write Away