Lonely Planet Vanuatu & New Caledonia 8 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely PlanetVanuatu & New Caledonia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stare into the volcanic cauldron of Vanuatu's Mt Yasur; eat snails by turquoise coves on New Caledonia's Ile des Pins; or discover traditional tribal culture, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vanuatu and New Caledonia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetVanuatu & New Caledonia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, food, drink, tribal culture, environment, arts, architecture.
- Over45colour maps
- Covers Vanuatu, Port Vila, Mt Yasur, Efate, Ambrym, Ouvea, Malekula, Espiritu Santo, Luganville, New Caledonia, Noumea, Grand Terre, Ile des Pins and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetVanuatu & New Caledonia, our most comprehensive guide to Vanuatu and New Caledonia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely PlanetSouth Pacific for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
- Looking for a guide for Rarotonga, Samoa, Tonga or Fiji? Check out Lonely Planet'sRarotonga, Samoa & Tonga and Fiji guides for a comprehensive look at all these islands have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.