Lonely Planet Pocket Chicago 4 (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Chicagois your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the masterpieces in the Art Institute of Chicago, explore the carnival rides at Navy Pier, and view the streets below from the lofty Willis Tower - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chicago and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Chicago:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers The Loop, South Loop, Near South Side, Near North, Navy Pier, Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Lake View, Wrigleyville, Old Town, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Ukrainian Village, Near West Side, Pilsen, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's PocketChicago is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences, and extensively covers all of Chicago's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Chicago guide.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USAfor an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)