Bonsai: A Beginner's Guide on How to Cultivate and Care for Bonsai Trees (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
If you want to master the ancient craft and science of growing artistic bonsai trees as a hobby and discover the joys of the "living art" then keep reading...
Have you ever seen an artistically grown bonsai tree and wondered if you can do that for yourself?
Do you want to finally embrace a wholesome hobby that is therapeutic and will help you learn the art of being patient without overexerting yourself?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then read on...
The practice of growing bonsai trees, which originated in the Orient over a thousand years ago, has made its way down to the modern world relatively untouched.
With the practice of growing bonsai having benefits like being therapeutic and a great stress reliever, purifying the air in your home or living space, leaving you with a sense of accomplishment amongst other benefits, it's easy to see why the practice isn't going to die out anytime soon.
In this comprehensive guide, you're going to be handed all the instruction and techniques you need to successfully grow a bonsai tree without fuss. With tips ranging from selecting your bonsai and caring for them, you'll become an expert in growing bonsai tree in no time.
Here's what you're going to discover in this guide:
- The intriguing history of the practice of growing bonsai that will probably blow your mind
- Types of bonsai trees and how to figure out which specimen that's best for you or your next bonsai project
- How to select the right placement for your bonsai tree depending on the type of bonsai tree, the season and your personal preferences
- The simple 5-step guideline to help you purchase the very best bonsai
- How to properly care for your bonsai: Soil basics, watering, re-potting and more
- How to shape and style your bonsai trees like a pro
- ...and tons more
Even if you've never grown a bonsai tree in your life, or you'd love to discover new tricks to help you make your bonsai tree healthy and look awesome, this guide is chock-full of information that will help you master the art of growing bonsai trees.
Scroll up and click the "add to cart" button to buy now