Lean Six Sigma: 2 Books in 1: The Fundamental and Detailed Approach to Understand and Master Six Sigma Qualities and Lean Production S (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
55% off for bookstores Bundle paperback BW Only for a Limited Time Discounted Retail Price at $39.99 Instead of $47.99
If you want an ultimate understanding approach on the usage of Lean Six Sigma to drastically improve your life, achieve your goals, and tips to serve your customers in a modern and better way, then keep on reading.
Your customers will be highly grateful to you for providing them this ultimate Lean Six Sigma book.
The book will equip you to use Lean Six Sigma to solve two major issues, which are to make daily work better and to do it faster. Whether that work is in a business environment or a usual day-to-day small home project, this book on lean six sigma will prove highly beneficial to you to get work done smartly.
What you will learn from the book:
- What is lean?
- What is a continuous improvement?
- Introduction to lean six sigma
- History of lean six sigma
- Explanation and description of six sigma
- Process of lean six sigma
- Applications of lean six sigma
- The relation between lean and Six Sigma
- Benefits of lean six sigma
- Tools for lean six sigma
- What are 5s of lean six sigma?
- Purpose of lean six sigma
- Introduction to lean analytics
- History of lean analytics association
- Purpose of lean analytics
- How lean analytics works
- How to apply lean analytics
- Benefits of lean analytics
- What is one metric that matters and how it can be used
- Essential tools for a lean startup and A LOT MORE
Even if you haven't once applied the LEAN SIX SIGMA strategy to get work done faster, better, and efficiently for your work or business, this book will make you an expert in 14 days or less.
So, what is the wait for? BUY Right now and get your customers addicted to this one-of-a-kind and priceless "Lean Six Sigma" book.