Rewire Your Brain: 4 Books in 1: Build Confidence and Self Esteem, Practical Self Discipline, Overcome Social Anxiety, Manage Your Emotio (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Rewire Your Brain shows how you can change your mindset to gain control over your life.
What if you can have unlimited confidence with a few new habits?
What if you could increase your health and happiness with a few simple steps?
Imagine improving your personality and being proactive in your daily commitments.
Nowadays, more than 85% of people in the world suffer from unhappiness and every day stress. So, there is a great chance that you are in that 85% range as well. What are the main reasons for that? Is it society? Is it a lack of money? Is it an unsuccessful relationship? Is it the job? Probably, the main cause of it is all these reasons. People work their 9 to 5 jobs, don't have enough money to enjoy their life, they perform habits of poor people, their relationships are struggling and eventually they are unhappy.
You can't change the circumstances that happen to you, but you can control the way you choose to respond to.
This Box Includes 4 Manuscripts in 1 book.
This collection contains the most effective books for helping you gain control over your mind and life.
Here all the books you can find in it:
- Book 1: Build Confidence and Self Esteem.
- Book 2: Practical Self Discipline.
- Book 3: Overcome Social Anxiety.
- Book 4: Manage Your Emotions.
In particular, you will learn:
- How rich people set life goals
- How to learn to listen to your body
- How to boost your self-esteem and lower anxiety
- How to deal with stress and get rid of anxiety
- How to change your lifestyle at any age
- How to deal with depression
- How to respond when your body gives you a Wakeup Call
- BONUS: Practical Ways to Train Your Self Discipline
Buy this book NOW to acquire the skills to improve your self esteem and know how to interact with people in the society.