Axolotl: The Ultimate Guide on Housing, Feeding, and Breeding and Axolotl Including Tank Setup, the Diet and Disease Prevention (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
Get the most unique pet you can possibly have
When you found this book, congratulations, you decided to get one of the most amazing pets ever
This mysterious animal can be a delightful companion for up to 25 years of your life, so you wanna make sure it's well taken care of.
This book will give you every bit of information on how to care for these always smiling amphibians. From where to find them, how to create the best environment for them, to make sure they stay happy and healthy- this book makes it as easy as possible for you to enjoy your new best friend
Here's a tiny fraction of what you'll find in this book:
- Where to find the right axolotl: Buying vs capturing so you get your friend the cheapest and best way
- Setting up your Axolotl-friendly aquarium- give it the best possible environment
- How to feed an Axolotl the right way to ensure it grows up healthy
- How to care for you Axolotl and protect it from diseases and fungi
- Want more friends? How to breed your very own Axolotl family
- And much, much more
Want the most exotic pet in the world for as long as possible? Then get this book now