Off Grid Solar Power 2022-2023: Step-By-Step Guide to Make Your Own Solar Power System For RV's, Boats, Tiny Houses, Cars, Cabins and more, With the M (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Build your own off grid solar power system without drowning in a sea of technical jargon
From helping you live more sustainably, to giving you the independence and self-sufficiency you crave when you're out in nature or on the go, solar energy has the power to completely transform your life.
And it's now easier and more affordable than ever before.
Contrary to what you might think, you don't need to be a maths whizz or a physics pro to figure it out. And you definitely don't need to spend a fortune to get started.
As daunting as it may seem, the truth is that you're only a few steps away from making your own off grid solar power system - even if you don't yet know your volts from your watts
In Off Grid Solar Power 2022-2023, you will discover:
● The 4 main components of a simple off-grid solar power system and how they work with each other to power your off grid life
● The main concepts of electricity, including the difference between direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC)
● How to read and understand labels on your electrical devices, even if you've always found them confusing
● How to easily calculate how much power you need, so that you can ensure your DIY off grid solar power system gives you enough power to do everything you need it to do
● The most common types of batteries used for solar power systems and how to choose the right battery for your needs and budget
● The difference between series connecting and parallel connecting your batteries and solar panels, and how each affects your solar power system
● How to choose the right solar panels for your needs, and how much they cost
● How to easily calculate the best angle for your solar panels and mount them on your vehicle, boat, tiny house, or cabin
● How to use fuses to protect your solar power system and maximize your safety
● How to choose the right size wires, inverter, and solar charge controller for your off grid solar power system
● A list of tools every solar power DYI'er should have
● A step-by-step guide for designing and building your own off grid solar power system from scratch
● A set of blueprints for the most common off grid solar system setups and a list of the equations you'll need along the way
And much more.
By covering all the essential information you need to build a simple off grid solar power system, you will be able to confidently navigate the world of off grid solar power, even if you're a complete beginner.
No more finding yourself lost in complicated equations and unnecessary information, and no more delaying building the off grid solar power system of your dreams.
Just clear instructions on how to finally make that move towards a more sustainably powered life.
If you want to skip the complex technical jargon and get straight to building the best off grid solar power system for your needs and budget, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.