Baby 411: Your Baby, Birth to Age 1! Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask about Your Newborn: Breastfeeding, Wea (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
"(Baby 411 is) my go-to reference so I don't bother Charlotte's pediatrician "--Chelsea Clinton (US Weekly, Sept. 2015).
You are having a baby Congratulations Now, the reality hits you--what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who've come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you'll learn:
- How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
- Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
- First aid--when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
- Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
- Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ''new and improved'' formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies
- Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop
New in this revised 9th edition:- Designer baby formulas--Are they worth it? What about goat's milk formula? - New sleeping gizmos: Do new electronic bassinets actually work at soothing baby? - New breastfeeding aids to boost milk supply that actually work.
All that and more in the new, updated and revised BABY 411