Exploring Galaxy Tab A: The Illustrated, Practical Guide to using Samsung Galaxy Tab A (Paperback)
Exploring Galaxy Tab is the perfect companion for your new Samsung Galaxy A Tablet. Written by best-selling technology author, lecturer, and computer trainer Kevin Wilson, Exploring Galaxy Tab is packed with step-by-step instructions, full color photos, illustrations, helpful tips and video demos.
Updated to cover Android 9, Exploring Galaxy Tab will help you:
- Install or upgrade to Android 9
- Setting up your tablet
- Configuring your tablet
- Transferring data from your old tablet or phone
- Setting up email and social media accounts
- Bluetooth devices and printers
- Connecting to Wifi and the internet
- Tablet navigation with touch gestures
- Using Gmail, Chrome browser, calendar, contacts
- Video chat with Hangouts
- Taking pictures and videos
- Downloading music, films, and TV programs
- and more...
In addition, you will learn how to make the most of the new features of Android 9 on the Galaxy Tab A with clear explanations and video demos to help you along the way.
You'll want to keep this edition handy as you make your way around your new tablet.