Puppy Training Guide: Made Easy and Basics Guide for Dog Training to Raising an Happy and Positive Dog with Health. Revolution Training for (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
* Discounted at $ 24.95 instead of $ 39.95 for a few days with 55% OFF * LAST DAYS
Raise a Loving and Healthy Puppy
This book teaches you how to select, raise, care for, and train your dog.
If you want to learn how to train your dog, how to pick out the right dog, how to care for your dog, and how to take care of your dog, this is the right book for you
There are a variety of subjects that you must be familiar with before getting a dog.
This book talks about:
- How to select the right dog: what to look for, the different types of dogs
- The different breed types of dogs: small, medium, large, giant, long coat, short coat, medium coat, pedigree, purebred, mixed, hounds, working dogs, sporting dogs, terriers, non-sporting dogs, herding dogs, toys, characteristics of the breed groups
- Figuring out where to get your dog from: shelters, breeders, rescues, and were not to get your dog, how to find a place that is reputable
- Choosing a healthy puppy to bring home: signs to look for
- Preparing you for bringing a dog home: the supplies, preparing yourself and your family, planning, puppy-proofing your home
- What supplies you will need: a space for your puppy, collar, leash, harness, crate, toys, food, water, food bowl, water bowl, what to buy and what not to buy
- Knowing what to do for the puppy's first day home: getting them socialized, welcoming them home, preparing for the big day, taking them home and what to bring.
- Health care: selecting the right vet clinic, the first check-up, questions to ask your vet, examining your dog, recognizing signs of potential health problems
- Puppy first aid: a first aid kit, basic injuries that are common
- Vaccinations: what you should do, how often to get them
- Fleas: how to prevent them and what to do once they're there, ways to get rid of them, ways to prevent them, how to contain them when to get help getting rid of them
- Neutering/spaying: when to do it, how to do it, and what to do after
- Socialization: why it's important, how to do it, and ways to do it
- Leash training: how to do it, troubleshooting tips, and why it's important
- Crate training: how to select the right crate, how to crate train, and different ways
- Housebreaking: when to do it, how to do it, tips, and how often to take them out
- Development: a timeline of how they will develop every week
- Growth: how much they will grow, what to watch for as they grow
- Yards: how to keep your dog safe, how to prevent troublesome behavior, puppy-proofing your yard
- Going for walks: how to leash train, what to do and not do, how often to go out, how to train your dog to walk nicely
- Keeping your dog active: ways to play with them, keep them mentally stimulated
- Travel, car rides and plane rides: how to train them and what to do
- Tricks and training: training them to respond to commands and listen to you, choosing a training method, attending training events, teaching your dog how to sit, teaching your dog how to lie down, teaching your dog to come to you, establishing a training routine or schedule, best ways to train, what not to do while training
- Sports and events: additional options for well-trained dogs, agility dogs, events for dogs to attend
- Therapy dogs: ways to allow dogs to take their training further and help out
- Feeding and nutrition: what to feed them, how much to feed them, how to select what food to feed.
- Knowing your dog: verbal language, body language, signs of how they feel, when they feel scared.
If all of this sounds like your ideal book, then hop on over and hit now that buy button