Forensic Psychology (Introductory #9) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Introductory series.
- #1: What is Psychology? (Introductory #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Cognitive Psychology: A Guide to Neuropsychology, Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology (Introductory #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Personality Psychology and Individual Differences (Introductory #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Global Mental Health: A Global Look At Depression (Introductory #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: Forensic Psychology Workbook (Introductory #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Cognitive Psychology Workbook: 2ND Edition (Introductory #12) (Paperback): $8.99
- #14: Cognitive Psychology: 2nd Edition (Introductory #14) (Large Print / Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Clinical Psychology (Introductory #19) (Paperback): $7.99
- #20: Formulation in Psychotherapy (Introductory #20) (Paperback): $8.99
- #21: Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition (Introductory #21) (Paperback): $8.99
- #22: Psychology of Relationships: The Social Psychology of Friendships, Romantic Relationships, Prosocial Behaviour and More Third Edition (Introductory #22) (Paperback): $7.99
- #23: Biological Psychology: Third Edition (Introductory #23) (Large Print / Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Social Psychology: A Guide to Social and Cultural Psychology (Introductory #24) (Paperback): $10.99
- #25: Developmental Psychology: A Guide to Developmental and Child Psychology (Introductory #25) (Paperback): $12.99
- #26: The Forensic Psychology of Theft, Burglary and Property Crime (Introductory #26) (Paperback): $6.99
- #27: Criminal Profiling: A Forensic and Criminal Psychology Guide to FBI and Statistical Profiling (Introductory #27) (Paperback): $7.99
- #28: Forensic Psychology Collection (Introductory #28) (Paperback): $16.99
Do you want to learn what forensic psychology is?
Do you want to learn about the psychology of courts?
Do you want to learn about the psychology of imprisonment and rehabilitation?
If the answer is yes, then this is the book for you
By the end of this book, you will have a lot of knowledge about forensic psychology and you'll learn about:
- What is forensic psychology?
- How do people offend?
- How Does Crime Affect Victims?
- How Does the Media and the Public Affect the Criminal Justice System?
- Courts and the Legal System
- Sexual Offending
- And More...
BUY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY
Forensic Psychology Content:
Introduction: What is Forensic Psychology
Chapter 1: Development of Offending: Theories and Perspectives
Part 1: Public and Crime
Chapter 2: Victims and Crime
Chapter 3: Theories of The Fear of Crime
Chapter 4: Victimology, Restorative Justice and PTSD
Chapter 5: Why Do We Listen to the Public?
Part 2: Courts and the Legal System
Chapter 6: Courts and the Legal System
Chapter 7: Types of Courts and the Youth Justice System
Chapter 8: The Courtroom, Witnesses and Lawyers
Chapter 9: Juries and Problems with Juries
Part 3: Sex Offending
Chapter 10: Sexual Offending
Chapter 11: Theories of Sexual Offending
Part 4: Rehabilitation
Chapter 12: Rehabilitation
Chapter 13: Problems and Challenges for Treatment
Chapter 14: Treating Violent Offenders
Chapter 15: Recovery Capital and Mindset
Chapter 16: Rehabilitation Theories and Models
Chapter 17: Does Treatment Work?
Part 5: Imprisonment
Chapter 18: History, Imprisonment Principles and Public Opinion
Chapter 19: Effects of Imprisonment
Chapter 20: Approaches to Punishment
Chapter 21: Violence in Prison
Chapter 22: Suicide and Self-Harm in Prison
Chapter 23: Mental Illness and Crime