Formulation in Psychotherapy (Introductory #20) (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 20 in the Introductory series.
- #1: What is Psychology? (Introductory #1) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Cognitive Psychology: A Guide to Neuropsychology, Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology (Introductory #2) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: Personality Psychology and Individual Differences (Introductory #4) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #7: Global Mental Health: A Global Look At Depression (Introductory #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Forensic Psychology (Introductory #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #11: Forensic Psychology Workbook (Introductory #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Cognitive Psychology Workbook: 2ND Edition (Introductory #12) (Paperback): $8.99
- #14: Cognitive Psychology: 2nd Edition (Introductory #14) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #19: Clinical Psychology (Introductory #19) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #21: Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition (Introductory #21) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #22: Psychology of Relationships: The Social Psychology of Friendships, Romantic Relationships, Prosocial Behaviour and More Third Edition (Introductory #22) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #23: Biological Psychology: Third Edition (Introductory #23) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #24: Social Psychology: A Guide to Social and Cultural Psychology (Introductory #24) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #25: Developmental Psychology: A Guide to Developmental and Child Psychology (Introductory #25) (Hardcover): $22.99
- #26: The Forensic Psychology of Theft, Burglary and Property Crime (Introductory #26) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #27: Criminal Profiling: A Forensic and Criminal Psychology Guide to FBI and Statistical Profiling (Introductory #27) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #28: Forensic Psychology Collection (Introductory #28) (Hardcover): $24.99
Whether you're a student or a trained professional, this book will be useful.
Formulation in psychology and psychotherapy is an important skill that is needed in clinical psychology, and many professional organisations require you to have this skill. This book will help you to start developing this critical skill.
- Do you want to know what formulation is?
- Do you want to how to formulation in therapy?
- Do you want to learn how the different therapies use formulation in their own way?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this book is for you as you'll learn a lot of great in-depth information about formulation and its different approaches in an easy to understand way.
By the end of this book you will:
- What Formulation in Psychology is?
- Why Formulation is important?
- How formulation in CBT is done?
- How the different approaches apply formulation in different interesting ways?
- And much more...
If you're interested in formulation, then you'll enjoy the book
BUY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT FORMULATION
Formulation in Psychotherapy Content:
This book includes information on the following topics:
- What is Formulation in Psychotherapy?
- CBT Formulation
- Case Formulation in Psychology
- Psychodynamic Formulation
- Systemic Formulation
- Integrative Approach to Formulation
- Formulation and Narrative Therapy
- Team Formulations
- Formulation Health Settings
- The Problems and Debates around Formulation
- And More...