Clinical Psychology (Introductory #19) (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Introductory series.
- #1: What is Psychology? (Introductory #1) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Cognitive Psychology: A Guide to Neuropsychology, Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology (Introductory #2) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: Personality Psychology and Individual Differences (Introductory #4) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #7: Global Mental Health: A Global Look At Depression (Introductory #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Forensic Psychology (Introductory #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #11: Forensic Psychology Workbook (Introductory #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Cognitive Psychology Workbook: 2ND Edition (Introductory #12) (Paperback): $8.99
- #14: Cognitive Psychology: 2nd Edition (Introductory #14) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #20: Formulation in Psychotherapy (Introductory #20) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #21: Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition (Introductory #21) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #22: Psychology of Relationships: The Social Psychology of Friendships, Romantic Relationships, Prosocial Behaviour and More Third Edition (Introductory #22) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #23: Biological Psychology: Third Edition (Introductory #23) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #24: Social Psychology: A Guide to Social and Cultural Psychology (Introductory #24) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #25: Developmental Psychology: A Guide to Developmental and Child Psychology (Introductory #25) (Hardcover): $22.99
- #26: The Forensic Psychology of Theft, Burglary and Property Crime (Introductory #26) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #27: Criminal Profiling: A Forensic and Criminal Psychology Guide to FBI and Statistical Profiling (Introductory #27) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #28: Forensic Psychology Collection (Introductory #28) (Hardcover): $24.99
Clinical psychology is filled with interesting topics about human behaviour and there is a massive job market in the world for clinical psychologists. This book provides a great introduction to Clinical Psychology whether you're a student or a trained professional.
- Do you want to learn about clinical psychology?
- Do you want to learn about models of therapies?
- Do you want to learn about formulation and more?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then this is the book for you. As this book explains a wide range of clinical psychology is an easy to understand way.
By the end of this book, you will know:
- What Clinical Psychology is?
- Why it's Important?
- The Difference Models of Therapy and How They're Used?
- What Roles there are in Clinical Psychology?
- And much more...
BUY TODAY TO START LEARNING ABOUT THIS INTERESTING TOPIC
If you like this book, then you will like Abnormal Psychology 2nd Edition as well.
Clinical Psychology Content:
Part 1: Introduction to Clinical Psychology
What is Clinical Psychology?
Key concepts in Clinical Psychology
Influences in Clinical Psychology
Populations and Settings
Part 2: Models of Therapy
Models of Therapy
Compassion Focus Therapy
Third Wave of CBT
Part 3: Intervention and Assessment
Part 4: Formulation
Introduction to Formulation
Types of Formulation
ABC Technique/ Tool
Part 5: Research and Additional Roles
Research in Clinical Psychology
Additional Roles in Clinical psychology