Forensic Psychology Workbook (Introductory #11) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Introductory series.
- #1: What is Psychology? (Introductory #1) (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Cognitive Psychology: A Guide to Neuropsychology, Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology (Introductory #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Personality Psychology and Individual Differences (Introductory #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Global Mental Health: A Global Look At Depression (Introductory #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Forensic Psychology (Introductory #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Cognitive Psychology Workbook: 2ND Edition (Introductory #12) (Paperback): $8.99
- #14: Cognitive Psychology: 2nd Edition (Introductory #14) (Large Print / Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Clinical Psychology (Introductory #19) (Paperback): $8.99
- #20: Formulation in Psychotherapy (Introductory #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition (Introductory #21) (Paperback): $8.99
- #22: Psychology of Relationships: The Social Psychology of Friendships, Romantic Relationships, Prosocial Behaviour and More Third Edition (Introductory #22) (Paperback): $8.99
- #23: Biological Psychology: Third Edition (Introductory #23) (Large Print / Paperback): $12.99
- #24: Social Psychology: A Guide to Social and Cultural Psychology (Introductory #24) (Paperback): $11.99
- #25: Developmental Psychology: A Guide to Developmental and Child Psychology (Introductory #25) (Paperback): $12.99
- #26: The Forensic Psychology of Theft, Burglary and Property Crime (Introductory #26) (Paperback): $6.99
- #27: Criminal Profiling: A Forensic and Criminal Psychology Guide to FBI and Statistical Profiling (Introductory #27) (Paperback): $7.99
- #28: Forensic Psychology Collection (Introductory #28) (Paperback): $16.99
Do you want to test your knowledge of Forensic Psychology?
Do you need to know what areas of Forensic Psychology you need to work on?
Do you want to challenge yourself?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this workbook is for you as this workbook is filled over 20 questions about Forensic Psychology that will allow you to test your knowledge and find areas you need to work on.
It includes a wide range of questions on Forensic Psychology. From courts and the legal system to the theories of crime, sexual harassment, punishment and more.
By the end of this book, you will know what you need to work on and you can apply the knowledge that you've learnt in Forensic Psychology.
BUY THE PERFECT COMPANION TO MY FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY BOOK TODAY
Note: this Forensic Psychology workbook only contains the questions, so I highly recommend that you buy the Forensic Psychology eBook or print version as well.