Cognitive Psychology Workbook: 2ND Edition (Introductory #12) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Introductory series.
- #1: What is Psychology? (Introductory #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Cognitive Psychology: A Guide to Neuropsychology, Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology (Introductory #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Personality Psychology and Individual Differences (Introductory #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Global Mental Health: A Global Look At Depression (Introductory #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Forensic Psychology (Introductory #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Forensic Psychology Workbook (Introductory #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: Cognitive Psychology: 2nd Edition (Introductory #14) (Large Print / Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Clinical Psychology (Introductory #19) (Paperback): $7.99
- #20: Formulation in Psychotherapy (Introductory #20) (Paperback): $8.99
- #21: Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition (Introductory #21) (Paperback): $8.99
- #22: Psychology of Relationships: The Social Psychology of Friendships, Romantic Relationships, Prosocial Behaviour and More Third Edition (Introductory #22) (Paperback): $7.99
- #23: Biological Psychology: Third Edition (Introductory #23) (Large Print / Paperback): $11.99
- #24: Social Psychology: A Guide to Social and Cultural Psychology (Introductory #24) (Paperback): $10.99
- #25: Developmental Psychology: A Guide to Developmental and Child Psychology (Introductory #25) (Paperback): $12.99
- #26: The Forensic Psychology of Theft, Burglary and Property Crime (Introductory #26) (Paperback): $6.99
- #27: Criminal Profiling: A Forensic and Criminal Psychology Guide to FBI and Statistical Profiling (Introductory #27) (Paperback): $7.99
- #28: Forensic Psychology Collection (Introductory #28) (Paperback): $16.99
Do you want to test your knowledge of Cognitive Psychology?
Do you need to know what areas of Cognitive Psychology you need to work on?
Do you want to challenge yourself?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this workbook is for you as this workbook is filled over 40 questions about Cognitive Psychology that will allow you to test your knowledge and find areas you need to work on.
It includes a wide range of questions on Cognitive Psychology. From how memory works to how we think, to how we learn and much more.
By the end of this book, you will know what you need to work on and you can apply the knowledge that you've learnt in Cognitive Psychology.
BUY THE PERFECT COMPANION TO MY COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY BOOK TODAY
Note: this Cognitive Psychology workbook only contains the questions, so I highly recommend that you buy the Cognitive Psychology eBook or print version as well.