My Arabic Alphabet Workbook - Journey from Alif to Yaa: Book 1 Standalone Letters (Paperback)
Illustrations in children books help children understand what they are learning better. It will absorb children's attention, the visual colours are an especially important part of learning for young children. That is why I designed this book in full colour.
This workbook is intended to introduce the Arabic Alphabet in the standalone forms.
Simple and easy to follow, suitable for beginners.
Packed with fun practice activities and full colour illustrations.
Learn the names of letters in the Arabic Alphabet by tracing, colouring, writing and matching the letters.
- A guide table to help children to pronounce the Arabic Alphabet.
- The Arabic Alphabet and Number Mats.
- Revision page for every chapter.
- Full colour Illustration for each letter including the word that starts with the letter.
- Certificate of Achievement.
The fun way to learn the Arabic alphabet.
Also available: My Arabic Alphabet Workbook - Journey from abata to Reading the Qur'an.