Chicken Soup for the Soul: New Moms: 101 Inspirational Stories of Joy, Love, and Wonder (Paperback)
Celebrate the joy, love, and wonder of motherhood with these 101 stories from new moms.
Share the excitement, the laughs, and the tears with other new mothers as you read their heartwarming, amusing, and inspirational stories about:
- the pregnancy countdown
- births, bodies, and babies
- becoming a new person — a mother!
- breastfeeding battles
- struggling with infertility
- adoption and other paths to motherhood
- the ups and downs of new motherhood
- great ideas for the sleep deprived
- moving on to the toddler years
- adding a second child
- and lots of funny stories for comic relief!
About the Author
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Mark Victor Hansen is a co-founder of Chicken Soup for the Soul.