Endgame (A Sirantha Jax Novel #6) (Mass Market)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Sirantha Jax Novel series.
- #1: Grimspace (A Sirantha Jax Novel #1) (Mass Market): This item is not available.
- #2: Wanderlust (A Sirantha Jax Novel #2) (Mass Market): This item is not available.
- #3: Doubleblind (A Sirantha Jax Novel #3) (Mass Market): This item is not available.
- #4: Killbox (A Sirantha Jax Novel #4) (Mass Market): This item is not available.
- #5: Aftermath (A Sirantha Jax Novel #5) (Mass Market): This item is not available.
Sirantha Jax has the J-gene, which permits her to “jump” faster-than-light ships through grimspace. She loves nothing more than that rush, but the star roads have to wait…
Her final mission takes her to La’heng, a planet subjugated during first contact. Since then, the La’hengrin homeworld has been occupied by foreign conquerors.
All that’s about to change.
Now, as part of a grassroots resistance, Jax means to liberate the La’hengrin. But political intrigue and guerrilla warfare are new to her, and this will be the most dangerous game she’s ever played—spies and conspiracies, a war of weapons and hearts, and not everyone is guaranteed to make it out alive...
About the Author
In her life, Ann Aguirre has been a clown, a clerk, a voice actress, and savior of stray kittens, not necessarily in that order. She grew up in a yellow house across from a cornfield, but now she lives in sunny Mexico with her husband and two adorable children who sometimes do as they are told.
Praise for the Sirantha Jax novels
“The world Ann Aguirre has created is a roller-coaster ride to remember.”—Christine Feehan, #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Has all of the heart, soul, adventure, and sense of wonder that you could ask for.”—SF Site
“Ann Aguirre is an amazing storyteller.”—Smexy Books