How Did You Miss That?: A Story Teaching Self-Monitoring (Executive Function #7) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Executive Function series.
- #1: What Were You Thinking?: Learning to Control Your Impulses (Executive Function #1) (Paperback): $10.95
- #2: My Day Is Ruined!: A Story Teaching Flexible Thinking (Executive Function #2) (Paperback): $10.95
- #3: Of Course It's a Big Deal (Executive Function #3) (Paperback): $10.95
- #4: It Was Just Right Here! (Executive Function #4) (Paperback): $10.95
- #5: Time to Get Started!: A Story about Learning to Take Initiatives (Executive Function #5) (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: What's the Problem?: A Story Teaching Problem Solving (Executive Function #6) (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: I'll Never Get All of That Done!: A Story about Planning and Prioritizing (Executive Function #8) (Paperback): $10.95
- #9: Fix It with Focus: A Story about Ignoring Distractions and Staying on Task (Executive Function #9) (Paperback): $10.95
When he rushes home after an exhausting night of baseball, the last thing Braden wants to hear is Mom and Dad harping about everything he must finish on his to-do list. Of course, they wouldn't be on his case if he actually paid attention and did what he needed to do. From chores at home to questions on a quiz, Braden never checks his work for mistakes or to see if he missed anything. Is there a solution to his sloppiness? Yes but will Braden be willing to try it? Can he become a master of self-monitoring?