These Hallowed Halls (Operation Quickline #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Operation Quickline series.
- #2: Stopleak (Operation Quickline #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Deceptive Appearances (Operation Quickline #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Fugue in a Minor Key (Operation Quickline #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: My Sweet Lisa (Operation Quickline #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: A Little Family Business (Operation Quickline #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Just Because You're Paranoid (Operation Quickline #9) (Paperback): $15.99
A deadly amateur, a top-secret formula, and full mating plumage.
In the sixth Operation Quickline story, operatives Lisa Wycherly and Sid Hackbirn are sent undercover at a small arts college in Wisconsin. The job is to find out who is stealing a top secret chemical formula being developed by someone on the faculty. The catch is that no one knows who the developer is, let alone who is stealing the formula or even how.
The other catch is that Lisa's cover is as an English professor and Sid's is as an older student, which means the two aren't working side-by-side. With their relationship still at an impasse, Lisa sees an opportunity to find out just how good she is on her own. Faculty politics are rank enough, not to mention the food in the Faculty Dining Room. There's also trying to figure out which, if any, of her colleagues has been working with the KGB. Then managing three wet-behind-the-ears fellow operatives.
The one thing she can't do is let on just how much in love she is with her gorgeous Basic Composition student.