Serger: Beginner + Intermediate Guide to Serger: Serger Compendium: Upgrade Your Favorite Garments in 8 Steps and Make Your Se (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
A powerful way to start serging, without messing up your stitches
Do you want to unlock the true potential of your serger?
Have you come across a serger for the first time, and have no manual to help you out?
Have you got your wife a new serger, and want her to learn it's secrets?
Do you want to save $37+ on classes and workshops, and start getting better at serging sitting at home?
A serger, also known as an overlock machine, is different from a standard sewing machine.
It's the secret ingredient for fashion houses and retailers, to add many speciality effects to their trendiest garments.
It's impossible to make on your sewing machine what you can make on a serger
Just as a kitchen has a stove and a microwave oven, every sewing room should have a sewing machine and a serger.
It can be used for more than just seam finishing.
Once you start working with a serger, you'll be amazed at how much time you save.
You'll love the results, too.
Soon, you'll wonder how you ever got along without one
If mindless factories can manufacture things you love to spend money on, imagine what YOU could make with the right techniques
Note: This book has two parts
Part 1: Beginner's Guide to Serger: What Every Beginner Needs to Know to Unlock Her Serger's True Potential
Part 2: Intermediate Guide to Serger: Get Better Finishing, Improve Stitch Formation and Troubleshoot Effortlessly
Inside this book you will discover:
- The secrets of your serger and how to unlock its full potential
- The #1 high-performance thread every beginner seamstress should use to avoid breakages
- The #1 key factor to improving stitch formation while using a serger
- How to diagnose the problem with your threading very quickly and without frustration
- One simple tip that will help you stabilize your stitches, even if the material is too thin
- How to make a face mask with your serger
- How to revive expensive sergers back to life
- How to adjust the knife system in your serger correctly (A lot of beginners get this wrong)
- How to troubleshoot your serger, even if you lost your manual
- Christmas stockings - How to make them in 12 simple steps
Best part is you can get a brand new serger for less than $200
Thankfully, not only can you get sergers for a good deal, but with this book, you can easily learn how to use it to make the most out of clothing and home decor you already have
You don't even need to read a manual to get started
The directions are step-by-step with illustrations, and designed such that they can be used for any serger.
So whether you have the latest Juki or the original baby lock from the 60s, you can begin your serging journey here
Everyday that you delay is another day you miss out on the instant upgrade of your favorite clothes, decor and more.
Don't give up on your serger yet.
Take action now by scrolling up and adding this book to your cart