Computer Networking: The Complete Beginner's Guide to Learning the Basics of Network Security, Computer Architecture, Wireless Technology a (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Keeping this high-demand information from yourself will be detrimental to your technologically-clueless future self...
Do you feel insecure about the extent of your computer knowledge and find it difficult to contribute anything useful in a conversation about technology?
Do computers and technology, in general, feel alien-like to you, as if it's something way past your time?
The advancements made in technology have taken over how our society functions, and so there's no other way to deal with your shortcomings than to handle it head-on.
According to TechCo, technology has influenced nearly every aspect of our daily lives, resulting in:
- Improved communication
- Improved forms of home entertainment
- Improved housing and lifestyle standards
- An altered healthy industry
- More convenient tools for education
And last, but certainly not least:
- Easier travel, both short and long distances
It's incredible to think there are people who have made all these things possible, yet, don't you want to know more about what's happening on the inside of it all?
Start with computers. More specifically, computer networking. The next couple of questions swirling around in your head may now be, "Why computer networking? What even is computer networking exactly?"
In a nutshell, it's a form of communication that allows for the sharing of resources from one device to another and without computer networking, none of the technology we have today could have been attained.
Starting with the basics, you will be able to work your way up to become a computer whiz and be the one people turn to for computer advice.
In Computer Networking, you will discover:
- The fundamental elements essential to creating your network, including why each of them is so important to your start-up
- A thorough explanation of the networking terms you need to know, written in plain English for easy comprehension
- How the Internet has had a revolutionary impact on our society, as well as what you can do to keep up with this undeniable part of our lives
- The best type of cable to use according to your networking needs
- The type of network you should not be using if you want to keep maintenance at its minimal level
- The 4 main types of wireless networks you should know, along with what factors can interfere with the consistency of these connections
- The #1 aspect of computer networking that can present a critical threat to your valuable data if not taken seriously
And much more.
Knowing your way around computers and how to utilize it for communication is a skill set required at almost every workplace you can find in the modern world, yet that fact is not something you should fear. Use it rather for motivation.
The more skill sets you develop, the more opportunities you open for yourself. So with that being said, there's no better time than the present to begin your journey towards a well-informed, technologically-gifted you.
Join the other side and finally be the one who's able to correct others about their computer knowledge...
If you want to overcome your computer phobia and discover the endless opportunities computer networking has in store, then you need this book today