5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood - A Companion Journal: to Help You Track, Understand, and Take Charge of Your Mood and Create a Happy Relationship (Words of Wisdom for Teens #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Words of Wisdom for Teens series.
- #1: 5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood: A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Let Go of Negative Feelings and Create a Happy Relationship with Yourself and Other (Words of Wisdom for Teens #1) (Paperback): $19.97
- #2: I would, but MY DAMN MIND won't let me!: A Guide for Teen Girls: How to Understand and Control Your Thoughts and Feelings (Words of Wisdom for Teens #2) (Paperback): $19.97
- #3: Jump-Start Your Confidence and Boost Your Self-Esteem: A Guide for Teen Girls: Unleash Your Inner Superpowers to Conquer Fear and Self-Doubt, and Buil (Words of Wisdom for Teens #3) (Paperback): $19.97
- #5: I would, but MY DAMN MIND won't let me: A Companion Journal to Help You Transform Your Inner Mean Girl Into Your Bestie (Words of Wisdom for Teens #5) (Paperback): $14.95
- #6: Jump-Start Your Confidence & Boost Your Self-Esteem: A Companion Journal to Teen Girls Create a Positive Mindset to Conquer Anxiety, Fear, and Self-Do (Words of Wisdom for Teens #6) (Paperback): $14.95
Do you get frustrated when one bad event can ruin your entire day?
Does it seem impossible to shake those negative thoughts and feelings?
If you answered yes to these questions, this companion journal to the book, 5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood can help you stop being a prisoner of your emotions.
This journal has three sections complete with detailed prompts to help you to understand your thoughts and feelings to quickly resolve conflicts in a healthy and happy way.
- Section One: understand your moods by showing your current go-to feelings and reactions.
- Section Two: track, analyze, and take charge of your mood for 21 days so you can create a new and improved habit.
- Section Three: use the five simple steps presented in the book to let go of any unwanted emotion and create win-win results for everyone involved.
You don't have to let one event ruin your entire anymore
You deserve to be happy with yourself and to enjoy happy, healthy relationships with others. You can make it happen, and this journal will make it easy
To get the most out of this journal, be sure to read the 5 Simple Steps to Manage Your Mood first.