Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Compact Disc)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Judy Moody, M.D.: The Doctor is in! (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #8: Judy Moody Goes to College (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Judy Moody y la lista de deseos / Judy Moody and The Bucket List (Paperback): $10.95
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (Compact Disc): $25.99
Books, books, books Judy's got books on the brain as she prepares for a totally RARE trivia competition. Has reading always been this exciting?
Judy Moody is in it to win it. Win the Book Quiz Blowout, that is. Judy and her brother, Stink, are two-fifths of the Virginia Dare Bookworms, and they've been reading up a storm to prepare for Saturday's face-off against second- and third-grade readers from the next town. Judy's trying out all kinds of tactics, from hanging upside down like Pippi Longstocking to teaching herself to speed read The Princess in Black, and Stink has fashioned a cape of book trivia sticky notes to help him remember all the penguins in Mr. Popper's Penguins. But when Judy, Stink, and their fellow teammates discover the other group has a fourth-grader (no lie ), they get a bit nervous. Are the Bookworms up to the challenge?