Petals on the Wind (Dollanganger #2) (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Dollanganger series.
- #1: Flowers in the Attic: 40th Anniversary Edition (Dollanganger #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: If There Be Thorns (Dollanganger #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Seeds of Yesterday (Dollanganger #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Garden of Shadows (Dollanganger #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Christopher's Diary: Secrets of Foxworth (Dollanganger #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Christopher's Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Secret Brother (Dollanganger #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Beneath the Attic (Dollanganger #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: Out of the Attic (Dollanganger #10) (Paperback): $16.99
- #11: Shadows of Foxworth (Dollanganger #11) (Paperback): $16.00
The captivating and unforgettable saga of the Dollanganger family continues in Petals On the Wind, the New York Times bestselling sequel to Flowers in the Attic and the inspiration behind the Lifetime original movie and “tortured love story” (Variety).
Forbidden love comes into full bloom. For three years they were kept hidden in the eaves of Foxworth Hall, their existence all but denied by a mother who schemed to inherit a fortune. For three years their fate was in the hands of their righteous, merciless grandmother. They had to stay strong…but in their hopeless world, Cathy and her brother, Christopher, discovered blossoming desires that tumbled into a powerful obsession. Now, with their frail sister, Carrie, they have broken free and scraped together enough for three bus tickets and a chance at a new life. The horrors of the attic are behind them…but they will carry its legacy of dark secrets forever.
About the Author
One of the most popular authors of all time, V.C. Andrews has been a bestselling phenomenon since the publication of Flowers in the Attic, first in the renowned Dollanganger family series, which includes Petals on the Wind, If There Be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday, and Garden of Shadows. The family saga continues with Christopher’s Diary: Secrets of Foxworth, Christopher’s Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger, and Secret Brother, as well as Beneath the Attic, Out of the Attic, and Shadows of Foxworth as part of the fortieth anniversary celebration. There are more than ninety V.C. Andrews novels, which have sold over 107 million copies worldwide and have been translated into more than twenty-five foreign languages. Andrews’s life story is told in The Woman Beyond the Attic. Join the conversation about the world of V.C. Andrews at Facebook.com/OfficialVCAndrews.