Between Worlds 5: Hide and Seek (large print) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Between Worlds series.
- #1: Between Worlds 1: The Move (large print) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Between Worlds 2: The Distance (large print) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Between Worlds 3: The First Step (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Between Worlds 4: What Friends Do (large print) (Paperback): $17.99
- #6: Between Worlds 6: Missing Home (large print) (Paperback): $18.99
- #7: Between Worlds 7: What Will Come (large print) (Large Print / Paperback): $18.99
- #8: Between Worlds 8: A Father's Journey (Paperback): $13.99
Searching for the truth can open up new friendships.
Juliana enlists her cousin Sophie's help in looking for the perfect gift for Mom's birthday: a long-lost photo from her first dance competition three decades ago. As they search, the cousins slowly unearth not only the truth behind the photo's disappearance but also an amazing discovery from Elisabeth, their great-grandmother.
Elisabeth has a problem. One of her siblings has stolen her best friend's most prized possession: a fashion magazine from America. Elisabeth tries her best to force an answer out of her brother and two sisters, but no one will tell her the truth. When big-sister lectures about how God punishes liars doesn't convince the thief to confess, Elisabeth has to dig for the truth another way.
In Between Worlds 5: Hide and Seek, Juliana and Elisabeth learn that family secrets can bury a lot of hurt but that uncovering them can bring a lot of joy, too.
Special with this instalment in the series: Guillaume C t of the National Ballet of Canada gives some advice to young dancers.
The interior of this book is printed in 19-point, bold, sans serif font and follows the guidelines of the American Council of the Blind.