Between Worlds 7: What Will Come (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Between Worlds series.
- #1: Between Worlds 1: The Move (large print) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Between Worlds 2: The Distance (large print) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Between Worlds 3: The First Step (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Between Worlds 4: What Friends Do (large print) (Paperback): $17.99
- #5: Between Worlds 5: Hide and Seek (large print) (Paperback): $17.99
- #6: Between Worlds 6: Missing Home (large print) (Paperback): $18.99
- #8: Between Worlds 8: A Father's Journey (Paperback): $13.99
Two teens fear for their family's future. They live a century apart, but family draws their lives together.
Juliana catches a glimpse of her grandfather's future during a community dance show at a nursing home. Frightened by what she sees, she buries her feelings, but they keep returning. Will she lose herself to fears about the fate of the only grandfather she's ever known?
Elisabeth's mother has just suffered a terrible loss, so Omama moves in to help and interferes with the family life Elisabeth has worked hard to nurture. But when Omama disapproves of a man Elisabeth likes, Elisabeth pushes back. Can she convince Omama that she can determine her own fate?
What Will Come is the 7th instalment in the contemporary/historical series Between Worlds. If you like stories about family and the generations that come before us, try this heart-warming and uplifting series about Juliana, a teen today, and her great-grandmother Elisabeth, a teen almost 100 years ago.