Langenscheidt Grosswoerterbuch Deutsch ALS Fremdsprache - Mondolingual German Dictionary (German Edition) (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
The must-have for learners of German
A book that belongs on every German learner's desk: With around 90,000 headwords, phrases and example sentences, this monolingual Langenscheidt dictionary is the classic German as a foreign language volume.
Comprehensive German vocabulary
Here you can look up the entire vocabulary of the German language: You can instantly recognise the main vocabulary because it is highlighted. The volume also includes spoken language and children's language expressions, regional usage and profane language - and everything is of course is labelled accordingly. The dictionary is both user-friendly and handy, whether you're a translator or are looking for everyday guidance in the foreign language.
Ideal for German as a foreign language
The book is user-friendly and contains many images depicting important word fields and topics. Especially useful for the DaF course: Many info boxes provide the reader with information about the country and its people, grammar and language usage. It gives you a better understanding of the German language and the special characteristics of the country.
- For school, university and work: The German dictionary for everyone who wants to learn German. With easy-to-understand word explanations and many pictures
- Comprehensive standard work: With around 90,000 headwords, phrases and example sentences, this volume is ideal for self-learners, students and translators
- Must-have for DaF: The dictionary is an indispensable reference work for everyone who wants to teach German as a foreign language and for DaF students
- Comprehensive and easy to understand: Info boxes provide the reader with detailed information about the country and its people, grammar and language usage
- Quick look-up: The coloured highlighting of the headwords makes the dictionary particularly clear and search-friendly
- Very user-friendly: The main vocabulary and colloquial expressions, regional variations etc. are highlighted
About the Author
Langenscheidt is one of the most internationally renowned and leading publishers in the fields of Languages and Reference. Founded in 1856, the yellow brand stands for exceptional quality and expertise in the field of language learning.