Narcissistic Abuse: How To Recognize Covert Manipulation, Outsmart The Abuser And Get Your Life Back (Paperback)
Are you blaming yourself for everything that is going wrong in your relationship?
Do you suspect that you are a victim of emotional and narcissistic abuse?
Are you desperately trying to find a way out of this toxic relationship?
There are millions of people suffering from toxic relationships. And although their intuition keeps telling them something isn't right at all, they can't put the finger on it. Maybe your abuser even keeps assuring that it's all in your head; and so, you begin to question your emotions and feelings.
Maybe you've realized that you need to escape from your toxic person as soon as you can. But you keep giving the relationship one last change - over and over.
Most of these manipulation techniques are trivial. But your abuser is hardwired to cover and hide them from your active perception. And because you aren't destined to live in a toxic relationship, you will not have the means to protect your mind and feelings from his wicked maneuvers.
In her newest book, Narcissistic Abuse, Theresa Evans gives you the reasons why they've become how they are and why the abuser and the abused person are really two sides of the same coin.
You will discover the underlying process and vicious cycle that literally all toxic relationships have in common - including how to break free from them.
You will learn how to quickly spot the signs of emotional and narcissistic abuse.
And finally, you will discover the secret manipulation tactics abusers don't want you to know.
According to the World Health Organization, every third woman experiences physical or sexual abuse from their current or previous partners (that's 1.6 Billion women ). And that's just physical abuse. We don't know the exact numbers for emotional abuse but without a shadow of a doubt these numbers are even bigger.
What you will discover in this book:
- Understand the abuser's rotten belief system and why they act the way they do
- The shocking truth why you and your abuser might share more commonalities than you think.
- A stunning psychological pattern that you might share with victims of kidnapping.
- A practical guide that will help you to see what's really going on behind your abuser's mask.
- 21 shocking manipulation tactics your abuser doesn't want you to know.
- You will finally be able to put your finger on those manipulations and don't feel like you're losing your mind.
- Eye-opening insights of narcissistic abuse in relationships where you don't can just run away.
- A startling and simple action plan to quickly cut through emotional abuse.
- First aid advice to get through the day when you're in the throes of pain of the latest emotional attack.
- How to recover from the immediate aftermath of a breakup.
- And amazing strategies to find lasting healing and free yourself over the long run.
And so much more.
If you've failed to distance yourself from emotional and narcissistic abuse before, this book gives you the tools and motivation to keep going.
In fact, this book will help you to recognize the big picture of your toxic relationship and making sense of your abuser's wicked games.
Even applying just one or two things inside this book could give you the strength and trust to finally become free again.
So if you want to recognize manipulation, outsmart your abuser and get your life back then get this book right now