The Ultimate Book of Water (TW Ultimate) (Hardcover)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Discover the fascinating world of water! From a tiny drop to an enormous ocean, one of Earth's most important natural resources flows over land and underground, forms icebergs, and is even found in the air. This interactive book provides a comprehensive overview, exploring where water comes from and how it provides for all living things, and more! Readers can find out about the water cycle, dive into the ocean with marine animals, trace how water gets from a lake to our homes and explore ways in which water energy is used in our daily lives.
• Supersized spreads feature detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 60 interactive flaps, tabs, pop-ups and more for hands-on learning
• Educational content reviewed by an expert
Fans of The Ultimate Book of Water will also enjoy other books in the Ultimate Book™ series, including Airplanes and Airports, Animals, Cities, Horses, Planet Earth, Space, Vehicles, and the Construction Site Book.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Nonfiction books for kids
• Educational books for kindergarten and early elementary school students
About the Author
Anne-Sophie Baumann studied science and literature before becoming an editor and author. She lives near Paris, France.
Vanessa Robidou's illustrations can be found in various media and in many children's books. The winner of the 2016 Young Talent Award at the Quai des Bulles festival, she lives in Rennes, France.