Italian Grammar For Beginners: The most complete textbook and workbook for Italian Learners (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
Learn beginner Italian grammar painlessly with step-by-step lessons that focus on the essentials and help you build a learning habit.
Inside "Italian Grammar for Beginners" you'll find:
- 30 beginner-level Italian grammar lessons: This reference and practice book covers everything you need to know about beginner Italian grammar.
- Straight-to-the point explanations: No extra fluff and frills, the lessons are straightforward and focus more on the rules rather than the exceptions.
- Short daily lessons designed to help you create a learning habit: Spend just 30 minutes every day for 30 days to form an effective learning habit.
- Clear and concise grammar discussions written in a conversational tone: Difficult grammar concepts are broken down and simplified with brief yet engaging explanations.
- An embedded workbook with 250+ grammar exercises: Challenge yourself and reinforce your comprehension by doing the exercises after each lesson.
- Audio for pronunciation and listening practice: Improve your listening and pronunciation skills in Italian by listening to the audio narrated by a native Italian speaker.
If you're tired of your usual boring Italian textbook, grab your copy of this book and start learning Italian grammar the un-boring way today