Large Print Learn Serbian with Word Search Puzzles Volume 2 (Latin): Learn Serbian Language Vocabulary with 130 Challenging Bilingual Word Find Puzzle (Large Print / Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Learn Serbian Vocabulary the Fun Way with Large Print, Easy-to-Read Word Search Puzzles
Large Print Learn Serbian with Word Search Puzzles 2 is a HUGE collection of 130 brand new bilingual English-Serbian word search puzzles that will challenge you with dozens of interesting categories. If you liked Volume 1, you will love Volume 2.
Learning a new language can be both challenging and rewarding. This book provides puzzle based vocabulary exercises and is intended to supplement traditional methods of language study.
In this book you will find:
- Diverse puzzle categories including:
- Languages, Science, Math, Computers, Cars, Airplanes, Verbs, Opposites, and many more
- Easy-to-read Large Font Size for hours of entertainment
- Challenging and FUN puzzles
- Learning opportunities for students of ANY AGE
- Simple Serbian language vocabulary exercises that can be completed in just a few minutes every day. Study at your own pace, or on the go
- Puzzle based learning provides unique learning perspective
- 65 review puzzles to challenge your memory with reinforcement learning
- Words are hidden horizontally, vertically and diagonally in each puzzle
- Latin script for Serbian translations. For Cyrillic, please check out our other listing.
- Full solutions provided
Are you planning a business trip or vacation to Serbia? Grab this book and practice vocabulary at home or on the planeFamily Tradition and Heritage
A great gift for Serbian parents and grandparents to give to children and grandchildren. Share your culture and language with the new generation.Keep Your Mind Active and Engaged
Studies have shown that continuously challenging your brain with puzzles and games or acquiring new skills such as a new language can help to delay symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer's.
Keeping a sharp mind is a great idea for people of any age.
The Learn with Word Search Puzzle Series has been revised and expanded to 50+ exciting languages in regular and large print sizes.