How To Grow Bonsai For Beginners: Basic Instructions And Effective Care Methods: How To Make A Bonsai Tree From A Normal Tree (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
p>Bonsai are plants planted in pots, in trays, pruned, shaped according to a special method, full of available natural aesthetic and impressive elements, or in other words, Bonsai is a beautiful tree. A group of trees in the wild are reduced but still carry the old features, planted in pots, trays or on stone with a unique technique and art.
Have you ever seen beautiful bosai trees and had the idea of wanting to plant, care for and create these natural marvels by yourself? In this comprehensive guide, you'll be provided with all the instructions and techniques you need to successfully plant a bonsai tree without fuss. With tips from choosing plants and caring for them, you will quickly become an expert in bonsai.
Here's what you're going to discover in this guide:
- The intriguing history of the practice of growing bonsai that will probably blow your mind
- Types of bonsai trees and how to figure out which specimen that's best for you or your next bonsai project
- How to select the right placement for your bonsai tree depending on the type of bonsai tree, the season and your personal preferences
- The simple 5-step guideline to help you purchase the very best bonsai
- How to properly care for your bonsai: Soil basics, watering, re-potting and more
- How to shape and style your bonsai trees like a pro
...and much more
If you are interested in bonsai, this guide will definitely help you out. Buy it right now