The Native American Herbalist's Bible: 3 in 1. The Perfect Guide to Discover All the Secrets of the Native American. Theory and Practice. Everything y (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
Are you looking for a way to overcome medical problems without using modern medicine full of harmful effects?
Are you looking for a new way to keep yourself healthy?
With simple directions for making herbal mixtures that can be used in delicious teas, tinctures, and capsules, The Native American Herbalist's Bible shows you how to harness the power of nature to achieve a more relaxed and fulfilling life.
This complete guide shows you how to treat all the most common ailments effectively, using a variety of safe, easy, all-natural remedies.
You'll be amazed at how herbal treatments can help heal your body and activate your metabolism.
In this Trilogy you will find:
- The spiritual history: The rich spiritual history of Native American Herbalism
- The complete herb profile of 80+ herbs and wild plants
- Native American Medicine and Modern Uses The traditional and modern uses of North American plants
- How to Get Rid of Common Ailments like Acne, Anxiety, Asthma, Depression, Insomnia, Diarrhea, Menopausal Problems, Fever, Wounds, Stress, Rash Nausea and much more, so you will be able to feel immediately better and never take chemical drugs again
- How to prepare the Most Common DIY Herbal Recipes Tea, Decoctions, Pорѕісlеѕ, Iсе Сubеѕ, Brеаѕt mіlk, Compresses, Poultice, Macerations, Syrups, Juices, Tinctures, and much more
- The Best Herbal Remedies for your Child subdivided into age categories ranging from 0 to 2 Months, 2-12 Months, 1-5 Years, 5-12 Years, so you will be able to help your kid feel better and get rid of his ailments in a 100% natural way
- Instructions on how to prepare every single herb (Step by Step Process)
- A step-by-step guide for each tea, decoction, salve, oil, capsule, and extract to cure all the most common ailment. Fever, headache, food intolerance, hypertension, insomnia, menstrual cycle irregularities, digestive issue, stressful day, or Sprains and strains with simple ingredients from your cupboard
Are you ready to discover the amazing gifts that our forests and fields can offer us?
Grab a copy today and give your body the gift of true vitality and wellbeing.