VROMAN'S DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
Vroman’s Bookstore has a long standing tradition of supporting the community in numerous ways.
The Vroman’s Gives Back program is the primary way that we give back to the community. To date we’ve donated $808,542 to local nonprofit organizations. We also give back through food drives, book drives, toy drives, blanket drives, blood drives, bone marrow drives, free HIV testing, pet adoptions, school bookfairs and shopping nights, and countless other events and partnerships.
We also have a small donation budget to accommodate requests for donations that fall outside the realm of these other programs. We are happy to consider your request for a donation but given the high volume of requests we receive each week we ask that you please note the following guidelines:
▪ All requests must be made in writing, on organization letterhead, at least 30 days prior to the deadline for the request.
▪ Requests should be addressed/directed to “Attention: Donation Requests”.
▪ Please include the correct information regarding the appropriate contact person for your organization.
▪ Requests may be emailed to email@example.com, mailed, or left with the receptionist, “Attention: Donation Requests.”
▪ Priority will be given to children’s organizations, literacy/reading organizations, and the Pasadena metro community.
▪ Due to time constraints, we are not able to accommodate walk in visits to discuss donation or organizational needs.
▪ In order to support as many organizations as possible, donations are not available to organizations already supported through the Vroman’s Gives Back Program.
Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of requests each year, and regret that we are unable to support all of the worthy organizations that approach us. We look forward to reviewing your request and thank you in advance for the opportunity to lend our support to your organization.