The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible (Kobo eBook)
With The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible your child will discover the incredible story of who God is, who they are, and who they were made to be!
Full of fun and engaging illustrations, The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible introduces the much loved characters and ageless wisdom of the Bible, while showing how each story fits together to tell the one GREAT story of God’s incredible love for his children. It’s a story that’s still taking place, and because you are one of his children, it’s your story too!
The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible will help your child learn:
- Who God is—the one who made everything and everyone
- Who we are—his children, whom he loves unconditionally
- What we were made for—to love God and everyone else
Written and designed for children ages 4 to 8, The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible:
- Includes 33 Bible stories from both the Old and New Testaments
- Is written in simple, relatable language for all ages
- Has a beautiful, embossed cover
The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible guides your family through the whole Bible, beginning with creation and featuring a cast of favorite Bible characters, from Abraham, Moses, and Jonah to Jesus and his disciples. A beautiful introduction to the Bible’s timeless wisdom and a wonderful resource for all families, this is the Bible that your kids will ask to read again and again!