DK Eyewitness Slovenia (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-color photography, this 100% updated guide to the Pacific Northwest - Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia - and brings you the best of this beautiful region in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-color photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks and itineraries, drives and tours
- our pick of the Pacific Northwest's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of the Pacific Northwest, from Portland to Seattle, Vancouver to Whistler
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Pacific Northwest travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go.
Travelling around the USA or Canada? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA and DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada
DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.