DK Eyewitness Sicily (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Rising out of shimmering cyan seas, sun-kissed Sicily and its satellite islands are some of the most beautiful in the Mediterranean. An endless coastline of rugged cliffs and sandy beaches encircles a landscape of rolling farmland, dramatic salt pans and windswept mountains.
Whether you want to visit Palermo's cutting-edge galleries, explore mysterious ancient ruins in Segesta or hike the craterous trails around majestic Mount Etna, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Sicily has to offer. Our newly updated guide brings Sicily to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the island's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Sicily is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Sicily you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Sicily's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Sicily, from Palermo to Catania, Taormina to Syracuse
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay in Sicily
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the island easily and confidently
- Covers: East Palermo, West Palermo, Beyond the Centre, Northwestern Sicily, and Southwestern Sicily.
Touring the country? Try our DK Eyewitness Italy, or if you want the very best of Sicily in your pocket - try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Sicily.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations.. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.