Practice Makes Perfect: Complete English All-in-One for ESL Learners (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Get five times the language-learning expertise for the price of one book!
More than two million students have turned to the Practice Makes Perfect series for a trusted guide to help build their language-learning skills. And, now this bestselling brand offers you all of the tools you need to improve your English in one value-packed workbook. Featuring five titles in one volume, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete English All-in-One for ESL Learners provides a solid foundation of verbs, vocabulary and grammar, and conversational structures.
This one-stop resource includes thorough explanations that are reinforced by hundreds of hands-on practice exercises to help you build the skills you communicate in English with confidence. A comprehensive index makes it easy to reference all grammar explanations throughout the book. This premium edition also offers you extensive support through McGraw-Hill Education’s unique Language Lab app. You’ll find comprehensive flashcards sets for all vocabulary lists throughout the book as well as audio recordings for all key conversations.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete English All-in-One for ESL Learners features:
- Five titles in one convenient volume: English Conversation; English Grammar for ESL Learners; English Sentence Builder; English Verb Tenses; and Intermediate English Grammar for ESL Learners
- An integrated approach that allows you to study at your own level and develop language skills at your own pace
- Extensive digital support available via the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app
- Digital flashcards for all vocabulary lists throughout the book
- Streaming audio recordings for all key conversations