The Widest Net: Unlock Untapped Markets and Discover New Customers Right in Front of You (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Discover and create a dynamic new model for growing your business by connecting with customers outside your usual field of view
Do you think you know your ideal customer? Think again. Many businesses create an ideal consumer profile—aiming all their sales and marketing efforts towards this single type of person—and end up missing out on endless opportunities to sell their services or products.
Award-winning business coach, speaker and author Pamela Slim has helped thousands of entrepreneurs around the world start, sustain, and scale their businesses. In The Widest Net, she explains how to build strong diverse relationships, identify and connect with new partners, expand markets, generate leads, and find new customers in places you may never have considered.
Social media is a valuable business tool, but it can often create a comfortable cocoon for entrepreneurs, marketers, and leaders who all need to understand the entirety of the marketplace, not just their own social graph. With this book as a guide, you’ll learn how to connect with potential clients and customers using the true breadth of the marketplace, which she calls an ecosystem of living connections.
The Widest Net shows how to:
- Search outside your own lens/bias/routine/history to target ideal customers.
- Attract the interest and attention of new leads by learning more about them authentically.
- Develop products and services suited to these customers.
- Sell through a trusted reciprocity framework where your customers become part of your ecosystem and you each help the other grow.
- Build and sustain loyalty and trust with new customers.
- Nurture a diverse and resilient customer base by identifying and adjusting to the ideal customer target over time.