Tagalog Picture Dictionary (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
A fun and helpful resource for anyone interested in learning some Tagalog—whether you're 5 or 100!
This picture dictionary covers the 1,500 most useful Tagalog words and phrases. Each word and sentence is given in Tagalog script—with a Romanized version to help you pronounce it correctly—along with the English meaning.
The words are grouped into 40 different themes or topics, including basics like meeting someone new and using public transportation to culture-specific topics like celebrating Filipino holidays and eating Filipino food.
This colorful picture dictionary includes:
- Hundreds of color photographs
- 1,500 Tagalog words and phrases
- 40 different topics—from social media and WiFi to paying and counting
- Example sentences showing how the words are used
- Companion online audio recordings by native Tagalog speakers of all the vocabulary and sentences
- An introduction to Tagalog pronunciation and grammar
- An index to allow you to quickly look up words
Tagalog Picture Dictionary makes language learning more fun than traditional phrasebooks. This resource is perfect for beginners of all ages—curious kids, visual learners and future travelers to the Philippines.