Easy Origami for Beginners (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
A complete introduction to origami paper folding for beginners at an unbeatable price!
Easy Origami for Beginners is the ideal beginner's introduction to the magic of origami. This value-packed collection shows you how to fold the 20 most popular origami models that everyone loves to make. It is fully illustrated in color with simple and clear step-by-step instructions for each model.
Included are the following delightful projects:
- A Picture Frame — a useful and inexpensive way to display your favorite family photos
- A Mother Duck and Duckling —an adorable duck and duckling pair that requires only one sheet of paper!
- A Hibiscus Blossom — one of two "modular" designs in the book that use several folded sheets to form a blossom that looks complicated (but isn't!)
- The Dart Glider — a classic paper airplane that's fun to fold, but even more fun to fly!
- An Inflatable Bunny Balloon — the most challenging (and rewarding!) model in the book…a puff of air makes it 3D!
- And many more!
The clear, colorful instructions in this book make it easy to create amazing paper models without any previous paper-folding experience. Perfect for adults or kids, and the ideal gift for someone who would like to try their hand at the traditional Japanese art of origami!