DK Eyewitness Cambodia and Laos (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Lush, intoxicating and filled with wild romance - welcome to Cambodia and Laos.
Whether you want to visit the majestic towers of Angkor Wat, cruise along the mighty Mekong River or go zip lining through the canopies of Bokeo Nature Reserve, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Cambodia and Laos have to offer.
Lively cities, white-sand beaches, misty mountains and ancient temples rising above jungles packed with wildlife. It's easy to see why Cambodia and Laos have an irresistible allure for travelers.
Our newly updated guide brings Cambodia and Laos to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Cambodia and Laos' must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Cambodia and Laos, from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Vientiane to Luang Prabang