DK Eyewitness Poland (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Explore Poland's endless charms
Whether you want to discover cutting-edge art and architecture, trek through untouched prehistoric woodland, or simply raise a glass of the nation's favorite drink, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Poland has to offer.
Though famous for Kraków's charming cobbled streets and bohemian bars and Warsaw's high-tech museums and trendy cafés, Poland is much more than a tale of two cities. Golden Baltic beaches in the North are separated from the sweeping chain of mountains in the South by swathes of rolling farmland, atmospheric wetlands and ancient forests.
Our newly updated guide brings Poland to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Poland's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Poland, from Mazovia to Kraków, Silensia to Gdansk
Just visiting Kraków? Try our DK Eyewitness Kraków.