DK Eyewitness Washington, DC (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Planning a trip to Washington, DC? Look no further.
Whether you want to stroll beneath the cherry blossoms, visit the iconic domed Capitol, or tour the magnificent White House, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Washington, DC has to offer.
Washington, DC delights at every turn. Wherever you go, there is a marvel of architecture to be discovered, a scenic view to be savored, or a world-famous museum to be enjoyed. And that's not to mention the lush green spaces and secret sanctuaries waiting to welcome weary travelers after a long day of sight-seeing.
Our annually updated guide brings this beautiful city to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Washington, DC's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Washington, DC from Capitol Hill to Penn Quarter, The Mall to Georgetown
Have less time? Try our pocket-friendly Top 10 Washington, DC for top 10 lists to all things Washington, DC.