DK Eyewitness Delhi, Agra and Jaipur (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Shrouded in myth and legend, the Golden Triangle is bursting with an array of adventures.
Whether you want to visit Delhi's colourful markets, marvel Agra's unmissable Taj Mahal or discover Jaipur's ornate palaces and romantic rooftop restaurants, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Golden Triangle has to offer.
Famed for their frenetic energy and iconic monuments, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are India's most visited cities. But this region has much more to offer - travellers who venture further afield are rewarded with dramatic landscapes, lush jungles and epic forts.
Our newly updated guide brings Delhi, Agra and Jaipur to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of the Golden Triangle's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of the Golden Triangle, from New Delhi to Old Delhi, Agra to Jaipur and beyond
Want the best of Delhi in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Delhi. Travelling around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness India.