DK Eyewitness Spain (Kobo eBook)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Discover Spain - a compelling country filled with must see sights
Whether you want to explore Granada's spectacular Alhambra palace, watch swirling flamenco dancers in Seville or walk through lush countryside on the epic Camino de Santiago, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Spain has to offer.
From the golden beaches on the Mediterranean coast to the wild peaks of the Pyrenees, Spain's varied landscape is a treasure trove for outdoor enthusiasts. But its cities are just as enticing. Discover architectural wonders, Roman ruins, captivating museums and, to top it all off, a tantalizing cuisine complemented by world-class wine.
Our recently updated guide brings Spain to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
- our pick of Spain's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Spain, from Barcelona to Madrid, Northern Spain to Southern Spain
Planning a city break? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Barcelona and Catalonia or our DK Eyewitness Madrid.