The Eat Your Way Healthy at Trader Joe's Cookbook (Kobo eBook)
One-stop shopping gets a healthy spin using the budget-friendly, organic, and all-natural selections exclusive to Trade Joe’s.
What you eat begins at the store. If you can make going to the grocery store and preparing foods at home an enjoyable or pleasant experience, it’s easier to reach and maintain a healthy diet. You’ll be happier and less stressed about what’s going on in your body. With over seventy-five recipes that will definitely satisfy your taste buds, this cookbook is equipped to bring smiles to the entire family with kid-friendly snacks and date night cuisines. In addition, Bonnie caters to different diets, with vegan and vegetarian friendly options for main and side dishes.
For cooks-on-the-go, The Eat Your Way Healthy at Trader Joe’s Cookbook includes simple skillet dishes that incorporate grains, proteins and veggies all in one! Learn how to portion out meals to take to work as lunch or eat as leftovers, saving you money. Bonus sections include how to shop at Trader Joe’s and read the labels with a grocery list of essential ingredients for successful healthy mindful eating.
Here’s a list of some of Bonnie’s yummy recipes using ingredients found only at Trader Joe’s:
- Encrusted barramundi (fish) with Thai lime and chili almonds
- Pork tenderloin with blackberry pomegranate marinade
- Brown rice pasta with sweet basil pesto chicken sausage
- Fresh tossed pizza with sautéed vegetables and mushroom mélange
- Green curry stir-fry with wild caught shrimp
- Savory Paella with mahi mahi, scallops, and shrimp
- Kalbi BBQ and vegetable stir fry over bok choy
- Grilled panini with pastrami style Atlantic salmon